Blood and Chrome not dead?
RT
2012-10-03 15:05:24 UTC
evidence free but what the heck

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2012/07/12/so-say-we-all-battlestar-galactica-blood-and-chrome-not-dead-bryan-singers-bsg-on-track/

So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,
Bryan Singer's BSG On Track?

In the 9 months since then, we haven’t heard too much, and fans typically
take that kind of information vacuum as bad news.

However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit more upbeat
about the property’s future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richard Hatch and
BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen are convinced
Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, and that
Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.
Your Name
2012-10-03 21:01:44 UTC
Post by RT
So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,
Bryan Singer's BSG On Track?
In the 9 months since then, we haven’t heard too much, and fans typically
take that kind of information vacuum as bad news.
However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit more upbeat
about the property’s future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richard Hatch and
BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen are convinced
Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, and that
Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.
Oh dear, a blog entry from an idiot (especially an entry that is almost
three months old) shouldn't be taken seriously.
RT
Oh dear, it's from the SDCC...
web360top
2012-12-14 15:50:57 UTC
Post by RT
So Say We All: Battlestar Galactica Blood And Chrome Not Dead,
Bryan Singer's BSG On Track
In the 9 months since then, we haven’t heard too much, and fan
typically
Post by RT
take that kind of information vacuum as bad news
However, today's SDCC BSG: So Say We All panel was quite a bit mor
upbeat
Post by RT
about the property’s future. Skip Harvey tells us that Richar
Hatch and
Post by RT
BSG series co-executive producer and writer Jane Espensen ar
convinced
Post by RT
Blood and Chrome is still on the table as a series for SyFy, an
that
any news
RT
2012-12-21 21:10:35 UTC
that
Post by RT
Bryan Singer's BSG movie is on track.
any news ?
From mid November:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=49900

Just a couple weeks ago it was announced that Bryan Singer had picked
John Orloff to pen the script for his film version of Battlestar
Galactica. When the announcement was made Orloff was asked several
times if the story would resemble the original television show, or
the highly popular Ronald D. Moore series that ran on Syfy from 2004
to 2009. And each time Orloff just promised he wouldn't botch it, but
couldn't add any further information.

But now some new information has come out. According to Latino Review
Battlestar Gallatica will embrace the 1970's version that only last two
seasons.

Speaking of Bryan Singer and the Seventies, he's been developing
for two years now a movie version of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA, this also
at Universal. And yet they have no script, only tons of porqueria
previz art and designs. This is probably because there is no one
producing the movie, unless you count Glen Larson, who created the TV
Show and we don't.

You see papi chulos like Singer spend all year making finished
films and if there is no one watching the project it doesn't move on.

Also, this project is an especially bad idea because it is not a
movie version of the critically acclaimed recent TV revival, it is a
film version of the 1970s show complete with Egyptian Helmets and robot
dogs called Daggets. Who farted? Aye fo! Wasn't me!

The Studio executive who should be moving this thing along has been
too busy playing the "Career Preservation" game after he let Guillermo
del Toro's AT THE MOUNTAINS OF MADNESS implode while pushing through the
horrendous remake of THE THING.

The Lation Review BSG article doesn't show on their site, thankfully
others reprinted it.