Ronald D. Moore Writing George Lucas' Live-Action STAR WARS Series?
RT
2013-01-14 04:38:41 UTC
With extra wall sliding...

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60308

George Lucas announced in 2011 that 50 scripts had been written for
his proposed live-action "Star Wars" TV series - the one set between
"Revenge of the Sith" and "A New Hope" - but he never revealed who
had written those scripts.

But news has emerged from ABC's Television Critics Association event
in this regard. From Entertainment Weekly:

The project was commissioned by longtime Lucasfilm producer Rick
McCallum, who enlisted writers such as Battlestar Galactica's Ron
Moore and swore them to NDA secrecy on the plot details.
Your Name
2013-01-14 05:18:17 UTC
Post by RT
With extra wall sliding...
http://www.aintitcool.com/node/60308
George Lucas announced in 2011 that 50 scripts had been written for
his proposed live-action "Star Wars" TV series - the one set between
"Revenge of the Sith" and "A New Hope" - but he never revealed who
had written those scripts.
But news has emerged from ABC's Television Critics Association event
The project was commissioned by longtime Lucasfilm producer Rick
McCallum, who enlisted writers such as Battlestar Galactica's Ron
Moore and swore them to NDA secrecy on the plot details.
Moore-Ron was apparently ONE OF the writers enlisted, but there's no
indication as to how many he wrote or whether his script(s) / stories will
actually get used ... of course, at the moment it's not clear whether the
live-action Star Wars TV series will ever actually happen or how much of
Rick McCallum's work will stay intact. He seems to have been
unceremoniously dumped completely when George Lucas sold everything to
Disney, and unsurprisingly he hasn't been heard from since.
Clu
2013-03-10 05:09:30 UTC
No offense but I think the Clone Wars cartoon has done way more for a TV
series around that time period. True, all before the 3rd movie, but
after the 3rd movie what do you get? Well we know where it all goes.
Vader kills all the Jedi (basically) and the rebellion forms.

Then we have a New Hope just as all is about lost.

Do we really need 50 episodes of things going to crap? I don't think so.